Wednesday, April 14, 2010

based on http://sheaupey.blogspot.com/ - machi post

hahahaha... @@ so touch oo... T,T
but actually now i od learn to be selfish liao lar... naiti, but hor... if like this u guys had nothg to praise on me liao oo... cannot XXX!!! hahaha...
aiya, i noe u are waiting for my praise lar, hehee.. but if it is true then should use this chance to let u noe de oo...coz hor, wan me praise u better kill me faster lor.. waha, coz hor, her nose will like micheal jackson that high ehh... =pp
umm, i learn lots from pey lar, she make me noes we should owes work very hard and strive for success.. she is very hardworking in whatever she did, try her best, wanted for perfect... very straight forward which told me bout my weakness, so that i could learn from mistakes... when i get into trouble i will rang her and ask opinions, it owes help... her advice very useful and sometimes i get in negative, she could turn me around and make me feel better.
actually i am really love sheau pey and ee hua.
about ee hua, otot me and her less contact, no doubt when i heard her voice, i miss her so much, and the feeling was....... don noe how to describe, hehee... she really make pey and i worry sometimes, not worry but maybe is feel wan take care of her, don wan she hurt or provide as much love for her...( me is like this lar, dono pey) i like the way she seek cuddles from me, and i like her to share her feelings... she is very independent and try her best & wish to bring happiness to everyone. again, hua u are really pretty oo, so don owes said urself very ugly or useless lar... hehee...
both of them used lots of patient on me, and appreciate they din give up our frenship... i am sorry about the past when i am very childish... hehee...
they had teach me to be independent... and we had no secret...(i thk)lol... they are somewhr i know it is safe to share my mind...
conclusion: both of u cannot leave me apart ooo... coz i will very upset de... hehee... and if i have any weakness just tel me straight oo, don keep in ur heart.. =]
mwahhhhhhhhhhhh..... love u love u... wakaka~~~

1 comment:

  1. eng..i love u too,muackss...hehe...rupa-rupanya i so leng lui in u n pey's heart^^wakaka

    ReplyDelete