Friday, April 2, 2010

holiday^^

yes, holiday is here~ from today until monday oo.. sure will have fun... =DDDDDDDD

now i am od in holiday mood, later gonna catch up with my sweetie aunty, goin to her huz to sing k and chit chat lor..

moro night will dinner with frens then sunday goin to goldcoast... excited^^

hmmm.... i will try to be the best for myself oso for u oo... ...

based on the above statement, which means i have to diet, and learn thgs that could improve myself, oso try out somethg i haven did b4.. quite challenging yea~ Gambate NEH**

again~ GOGO FIGHTING******************** YOYO~~~~ wahahaa...

7 comments:

  1. here's u also who??....may i noe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i noe is nt me..bt can u tel me who is tat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. for u nt important...cox u r the 1 dump me...n i'm the past n unimportant...bt at least u let me noe who is tat honestly..pls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why after u post then want removed oo? make me blur..
    ??? aiya, i just share my feeling, why must tel who oo?? huh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete